Question
Posted by: Suzie | 2008/07/20

Breasts itching and Discharge

I am 4 months pregnant and my breast are always itching. what could be the problem and the solution.

The other things is that i always spoil my panties with a white discharge that comes out and when it dries on the pant its coulour is yellowish. I even see the white discharge when i put my finger inside my vigina whilst taking a bath. Its not smelly rather and it does not itch. What is it ? Worried

The discharge is most likely normal. there is an increase in 'normal' discharge in pregnancy.
There isn't usually any specific reason for itching of the breasts/. Try wearing cotton bras.