Posted by: VERY CONCERNED | 2012-07-12

Breasts growing?

Hi there I had this in gynaedoc section but didn''t get a reply and I am very concerned:
I have been a size 36D all of my adult life. My boobs have grown from a size 36d to a size 36dd in just under six months... I have not picked up any weight.
And even my new size DD bra''''s feels like they are getting too tight now.I am not pregnant either.

Is this normal (I am 28 years old) or should I be concerned?

Your breast size will increase, due to a hormonal influence. I suggest that you consult a doctor for a full hormone profile, to determine what the cause is. In the absence of symptoms, like skin discolouration, nipple retraction, painful and hot to the touch, I do not think that you should be too concerned but I do suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination.

Posted by: Tania | 2012-07-17

I have very large breats size 38d.Is there any way of hiding it. And they are extremely itchy and it`s very blackin the line that separates them.I hate my breasts so much please help.

Reply to Tania
Posted by: Vuyiswa | 2012-07-16

My breas are so big tht my back becomes painfull when i had my third baby i breastfeed for six month but my breart were always full now there are 2 big even wearing a bra for 10minutes is painfull and my son is 1year7month im not feeding what should i do please i need our help

Reply to Vuyiswa
Posted by: Roses | 2012-07-16

Or if you taking any medication, that might be the side effects

Reply to Roses