Posted by: Suzie | 2009-07-21

Breasts and men

I never developed breasts. I just bought loose clothes and ignored it. But I have a good body and after fitting prosthesis I saw what a huge differance breasts can make to your appearance. So I bought them. You would never guess they are fake and I look like a supermodel. Now I am scared to go to work. The women I can handle, but what bothers me is the guys. They know me too well not to notice its not real. Will they see me as a fake? As an ' imposter' ? How will a new boyfriend react when he finds out?

it depends on your level of self-esteem and confidence: for me the prothesis can be viewed in the same light as wearing make-up and fancy clothing, in this sense, no one has brightly coloured red lips however with lipstick the result of red lips are achieved yet no one sees a person wearing lipstick as an imposter. as an extention of this argument, wearing prosthesis can be viewed as a tool for self-presentation and to improve your self-image. however, you should communicate this to a new boyfriend so that he is not caught off-guard during the sexual act. if he loves you he will not bother about small breasts.

Posted by: unsure | 2009-07-22

What are prosthesis?

Reply to unsure
Posted by: Lady man | 2009-07-22

I will say it all depends on how you see yourself. For me if I love a woman the size of her breast does not matter. It is not the outside that matters it is the inside. There are bigger things that are important for me like communication and how you present yourself. Remember not all men like the big ones.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: Anon !! | 2009-07-22

Well the breats are only a way to get into ur panties..

Reply to Anon !!
Posted by: BreastMan | 2009-07-22

Well been a breast man myself, Dont worry about it. I really dont care if they are fake or real, as long as they are stunning.

Reply to BreastMan