Question
Posted by: Sheila | 2012-01-11

Breasts

I recently had a mammogram and ultrasound, but only 2 months later I am experiencing a sharp burning pain in my right breast, my husband took me back for another ultrasound, and beside a cyst that the doc says is no problem, the doc told me its okay, and live with it, my husband was with me and thought the doc was not thorough enough in his examination, as there should be a solution other than learn to live with it, what is your opinion, if all is okay, what could be causing this pain

Breast problems are not treated by gynaecologists. Your other option would be to have the cyst removed but you should consult a surgeon about this.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-01-12