Question
Posted by: anon | 2011/02/13

Breasts

Hi. I am a 27 year old mom of 3 who recently stopped breastfeeding after 3 years. I need to firm and tighten (maybe enlarge :) my breasts. What do you recommend?

Difficult one - the breasts are mostly fat tissue, so you can't train them to firm and tone them. You can do a little for the underlying muscles (pectoral exercises like bench press, pec deck, pec flys), but the only real way to firm up is to lose weight, because that affects breast tissue as well.

And that means cardio training, running or cycling or aerobics or taebo, three to five times a week for 45 min to an hour each time. Not sure if that's accessible to you, but that's probably the best bet!

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011/02/18

Reply to fitnessdoc