Posted by: Kim | 2010-04-06

My breasts get very large and swollen a week before my period, they become sore and too sensitive to be fondled, is there anything I can do, my gynae sais that its quite normal so just learn to live with it, but he doesnt have breasts, so I dont think he understands my frustration, advise please.

Try Evening primrose oil.

Posted by: Momof3 | 2010-04-07

LOL - I understand- It is very normal as the hormones are to blame.
I use a product for PMS - which also helps with painful boobs.
You can take them from the day you ovulate(normally day 14) or 4 days before your period or the week before when you have the discomfort or start to feel irritable. Its called Femolin PMS and it is vitamins &  minerals with evening primrose oil which you can get at your pharmacy or clicks
It really helps me.

Reply to Momof3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-04-07

Try Evening primrose oil.