Question
Posted by: K.B. | 2009-10-12

Breasts

i had a baby last year November whom i breastfed for about a period of 7 months. Thereafter, my breast size decreased from its normal size. what i would like to know is that, will my breasts ever go back to its normal size before breastfeeding or will it just remain the same (smaller than my normal size)? If so, iIs there any medication that I can take to increase my breasts back to its normal size? and also what will happen in future if i want another baby that i should breast feed?

Your breasts will probably stay as they are now and no, there isn't really anything to increase their size apart from breast implants. Probbaly when you breastfeed in the future, they will increase in size again.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-10-14