Posted by: CP | 2009-06-23

Is there any way to exercise without losing too much in your cup size?
I' ve always had quite small breasts, but they' ve increased in size in the course of about 3 years (i' m now 23) I know I' ve gained weight, and I' m exercising every night to get back into shape - and I know it' s kind of inevitable, but is there perhaps ANY way I can prevent it becoming too small, or am I expecting a miracle??

Thanks alot!

The breast tissue is essentially fat and so that is why people who lose a lot of weight tend to find their size reduces. Conversely, when you gain weight, it goes the other way.

The degree to which that change happens seems to vary depending on the person - in some, it doesn't changet, in others, the change is much smaller. That has to do with genetics - it's the same reason that some people tend to gain weight around the hips, others the thighs and so on - genetic wiring.

So unfortunately, it is inevitable, and hopefully you'll find that you don't see too much change. As long as you don't dramatically reduce your weight, you shouldn't be too badly off.

Posted by: C | 2009-06-24

Sorry, but I can also confirm this. I am only exercising to build some muscle (toning), lost about 3 kgs and my boobs over the last six months.

Reply to C
Posted by: Ang | 2009-06-24

Your boobs will go, they are essentially just fatty deposits.

Its a sad horrible truth.... I went from a C to an A cup as my weight dropped.

You can go for implants, dont go too big or they look fake. I just went back to my original small C.

Reply to Ang