Question
Posted by: *** | 2008-12-02

breasts

for the last 2 days my breasts feel heavy, as if theyr been without a bra, the discomfort is hard to discribe, its sort of a dull ache but in no particular place, and it doesnt hurt at the touch, but still uncomfortable, theyr only a 34B so its not like theyr too big.

I dont believe it to be a sign of pregnancy as Ive been on the same pill for years, and have not skipped a single one, am also not on any medication that would interfer with the pills action

not PMS iether....

is it my imagination playing tricks?
any commments welcome

Dear ***
Try taking vit B 6 100 mg per day and Voltaren jel - may just be a hormone thing?