Question
Posted by: nikki | 2009/01/11

BREASTMILK WORRIES!!

My daughter is 2 already and yet ive still got milk in my breast.Ive been on numerous medication like bromocryptom to help dry up the milk but its still there.Ive been for all types of tests and everything is normal.The gynae said that i wont be a able to fall pregnant while ive got the milk so its no use giving me clomid or fertomid.PLS HELP..we realy want another baby.What should i use or do and is the gynae right? Should i jst try the fertomid or what?

You should avoid any sort of stimulation of your breasts. This tends to keep milk production going. Clomid will probably not work while you are producing milk.