Question
Posted by: Myself | 2009-07-21

breastfeeding and suspect pregnancy

Hi, i a sort of new in this forus. I hope i can get help. I am 25 year old i have 2 kids the youngest is 1y05 months. i am still breastfeeding her. My husband and i had one particular steaming love making i think to be exact one month back. i am not of any cotraceptive. we use a rubber. that day the rubber follen out while i was on top of him doing love making. i suspect pregnancy, what are the chances that i fall pregnant.?
Now second issue - since i had my last born, i have never had my periods, is this normal? at times io see some funny browning discharge.

please advice me so thata my mind can be at ease, before i consult a medical doctor.

Many thanks .

It is possible that you could have fallen pregnant, though unlikely if you are not having periods. It is quite normal not to have periods while breastfeeding.