Posted by: New mom | 2009-01-09

Breastfeeding after drying up milk

I would like to know if I can continue breastfeeding my 1 month old baby after using the pills that dry up ones breast milk?

I have taken these pills about 3 weeks ago, but there is still a bit of breast milk. Is it safe for my baby to start drinking on me again or should I not put him back on my breast?

Thank you for visiting

It is safe for your baby for you to breastfeed but why did you take the tablets?

Posted by: cooldude360 | 2009-01-12

Breastmilk is the MOST nutritious meal you are able to feed a child, assists in building immunity and the best way to fulfil baby' s special and unique needs. You have not supplied further info but if its for personal aesthetic reasons then please reconsider as this is merely cosmetic for you but robbing baby of possibly better general health for the rest of his/ her life. Lets not be selfish, we are all they got...

Doctor Y.

Reply to cooldude360
Posted by: mommy | 2009-01-10

Put the baby back on the breast and let him suckle as much and as often as possible.

Reply to mommy