Question
Posted by: Reo | 2012/11/30

breastfeeding

I have low milk supply and i noticed that my left hand side breast is producing more milk than the one on the right. If i go the whole day without feeding, my right breast will be full, hard and painful and the left one will be soft as if there is no milk inside. I can express 150ml on my right breast and only 50ml on the left for the whole day, i.e. 200ml-220ml per day. why is it so? what can do to make my left breast produe more milk like the right breast

The best way to get breast milk going is to get the baby to drink from that breast.