Question
Posted by: Bigmamma | 2010-07-27

Breastfeeding

Goodday,
I wanted to know! My baby is nou 6months old, I breastfed him the first 3 months, and then I began working and everthing else happend, so I began each day less and less to breastfeed him, up to when I stop completely! I was just wondering if I still can breastfeed him if I take medicine to increase by milk production! Is there still a slight possibility for me to breastfeed my baby or it it to late! I breastfed my first child up till she was 15months old!

If you have stopped for more than a few weeks then you won't really be able to get going again.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-29