Question
Posted by: Bidmamma | 2010/07/27

Breastfeeding

Goodday,
I wanted to know! My baby is nou 6months old, I breastfed him the first 3 months, and then I began working and everthing else happend, so I began each day less and less to breastfeed him, up to when I stop completely! I was just wondering if I still can breastfeed him if I take medicine to increase by milk production! Is there still a slight possibility for me to breastfeed my baby or it it to late! I breastfed my first child up till she was 15months old!

Expert ImagePharmacist

How long ago did you stop completely? If milk is still produced, breastfeeding should still be pissible, although it may not be enough to satisfy his appetite.

Which medicine is it that you are taking? Espiride? Eglonyl?

2
Posted by: Bigmamma | 2010/07/29

I stop for 3 months and Espiride!

Reply to Bigmamma
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/07/28

Reply to pharmacist