Question
Posted by: pretty | 2010/06/30

breastfeed and sex

when i was pregnant with my first born since i was not married i took a decision not to have sex during pregnancy and breastfeeding mainly for health reasons.
its 6yrs later, i''m married and expecting my second child,i''m on my second trimester and still enjoy making love but i''m concerned about having sex while breastfeeding and i''m clueless and i havent came across any article addressing this .
is it safe for the baby, and what are the risks if any?

There is no reason that sex is unsafe whether pregnant or breastfeeding, unless your doctor has said otherwise. I'm not sure what your specific worries are about having sex whilst breastfeeding - if you would like to ask more, please post another question (don't just reply to this as I will not be alerted to your follow up question, I only see new posts...)

Claire - SASHA

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/06/30

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist