Question
Posted by: Ann | 2009/11/24

breast touching

i am 42 yrs old, i cant stand it if my husband touch my breast, i push his hand oneside, but i try not to do this all the time.. how can i prevent this?

Men will always assume that women love to have their breasts caressed all the time and that it is stimulating and erotic. To avoid the discomfort and displeasure you need to explain and point out areas of the body you like touched using "I" language . eg I dont feel nice when you touch my breast but i feel nice if you stroke my neck etc.Premenstrual bloating and tenderness must be explained to your partner to assist in resolving the issue.

7
Posted by: Mr G | 2009/11/25

My previous girlfriend all enjoyed it very much when I touched and played with there breasts... but my finace now does not. It irritates her for some reason.

But we have managed to change it a little. A game you can call alien-earthling is where each of you explore the others body all over. You try different touching techniques, speeds, light, hard and what ever you can think of. The other person who is being touched should give feedback constantly. This usually works great when you have quite a bit of time on hand. By using this " game"  we have realised that she does not like " direct touching"  of her breasts. If I first stroke her neck, back, bottom, legs and so on all over and then slowly work my way to ther breasts (as a whole) and then her nipples and back to the rest of her body and back again... she quite enjoyes it and for the first time almost since we have started dating I was able to play with her nipples and kiss them. Hope this helps.

It is quite bad when you like her breasts, but she doesn' t. And it can be very frustrating, but open communication and an open will to try something new might just change the way she feels about her breasts.

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/25

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/25

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: JIMBO | 2009/11/24

ANN sounds as if you are put off with him touching you ....if so its not a situation i would like to be in....you see ounce that happens the love is no more...and then its only a convenience ....shooo how long you been married ...?

Reply to JIMBO
Posted by: XXX | 2009/11/24

My wife does not enjoy me touching/kissing them either.My previous partners have always loved it so I guess women are just different.A real pity though as I love " them" .

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Ann | 2009/11/24

while having sex, the touching, no it is not painful it is just that i am never in the mood for him to caress them.

Reply to Ann
Posted by: Question ? | 2009/11/24

Why do you do that ? Is it painful or what ? Is he gentle or rough? You will have to supply more detail.

Reply to Question ?