Posted by: Beeeeee | 2011-06-27

Breast tenderness &  Ovulation

Good morning CyberDoc,

I normally experienced breast tenderness just before my period. I don''t get the tenderness anymore, but I still have a normal cycle.... does it mean that I don''t ovulate anymore?

Thank you kindly.

If you have a normal menstrual cycle, you are ovulating. Breast tenderness is a normal occurence but has no relation to ovulation. If pain is extreme, you can use Naproxen tablets to alleviate breast tenderness.

Posted by: Beeeee | 2011-06-27

Hi there NDA,

Yes, I have normal periods.. everything is normal execpt for the absense of my breast tenderness - weird, hey? I am sure that I felt ovulation pains earlier this month, but because I didn''t get the breast tenderness I am not sure anymore. I am 33.... do you think it is our age  getting old? - hehehehehe.

Reply to Beeeee
Posted by: NDA | 2011-06-27

Beeeeee, I am going through EXACTLY the same thing right now....I have always always in the last 7 yrs gone through serious breast tenderness every month almost from the day after I ovulate to the first day of my period following that... The last 2 months, NOTHING. I dont understand either and was also going to post a question. I am ovulating normally as far as I know (have pain that indicates this) I am 34 yrs. Are you periods normal ?

Reply to NDA