Posted by: Super D | 2009-01-19

Breast sucking

I love having my breasts sucked and squeezed really hard. Can i cause damage to them?
Can it lead to the formation of lumps?

although breasts are sensitive they can be highly sensual and a great source of pleasure! breasts should be quite resiliant as they have or were made for babies to suckle from them and hence your breast-sucking should cause no harm. Please remember to accompanying your love for breast sucking with monthly breast-self-examination to aid an early detection of breast cancer (especially if you have a family history of breast cancer).

Posted by: Big Ben | 2009-01-20

Super D you are a woman close to my heart. I love woman breasts and the bigger they are the better. I love to suck them and so all sort of things to them for hours !!!!!!!!!

Reply to Big Ben