Question
Posted by: Leanne | 2010/04/13

Breast size sufficient for breastfeeding?

Hi. I am a slim 24 year old woman and my breast size now is 34A. I am worried about being able to breastfeed my baby when I have a baby ( i am not pregnant now) Will my breast size increase enough to be able to feed my baby? I know the breast will be filled with milk and not increase the actual size of the breast tissue. Thanks.

Hallo Leanne
Yes you will be able to breastfeed, you don't have to worry. The glands will develop due to the hormones of pregnancy and you may even end up with a slightly bigger breast size afterwards!

3
Posted by: Leanne | 2010/04/14

Thanks Cyberdoc, that''s a relief :0)

Reply to Leanne
Posted by: Mel | 2010/04/13

It doesn''t matter what you breast size is.

Reply to Mel
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/13

Hallo Leanne

Reply to cyberdoc