Posted by: SmallB | 2012-08-30

Breast size increase

Good day.
I am considering increasing my breasts size. As they are overly small, and would like to feel more lady-like.
Can you please tell me what dangers are there, and the price for the operation.

Small B

I suggest that you consult a plastic surgeon for advice, the possible complications and a quotation. The complications are much less with the new technique of breast augmentation. Bleeding and infection can occur, which can lead to poor wound healing. The anaesthesia can also cause complications but the plastic surgeon will be able to inform you about everything.

Posted by: Dodi | 2012-08-31

Just appriciate what god has given you

Reply to Dodi