Question
Posted by: Tokollo | 2010/06/18

Breast size

I''m currently a 32B and would love my breasts to be slighty bigger any advise on how i can do this..

Dear Tokollo

You mention that you would like your breasts to be slightly bigger. There are obviously ways to increase the perceived size of one's breasts from the least invasive of wearing more padded, or 'maximiser' underwear and improving posture to invasive surgery by breast augmentation, requiring plastic surgery. I am wondering though why you feel this need to change your body shape?

7
Posted by: KKK | 2010/06/24

A man is just talking.....men care nothing about real or fake....most of the girls fanced by most guys have implats...

Reply to KKK
Posted by: KKK | 2010/06/24

Reply to KKK
Posted by: A man | 2010/06/19

My advice is to leave them as they are, don''t go messing around with plastic surgery. I for one would not be interested in any woman who had anything artificially enhanced, I want her to be completely natural. I do not need " Made in China: boobs

Reply to A man
Posted by: Carl | 2010/06/19

Ask Patricia Lewis how she got those massive ones. I certainly don''t think they are homegrown.

Reply to Carl
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/19

Dear Tokollo

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Candy | 2010/06/18

Pregnancy does not always work... i am also a 32b when i got pregnant it became bigger but it was just the milk,,, after the baby stop breast feeding... it went back to the normal size....

Reply to Candy
Posted by: ad | 2010/06/18

go for implants,or get pregnant

Reply to ad