Question
Posted by: Roxy | 2009-07-31

Breast sensitivity

Hi, my breast have been extremely sensitive these last few weeks. I feel very emotinal and become irritated quite easily. I am hungry all the time even after I eat. I have taken some deworming medication and thought that might be the problem but it' s been a week and i' m still eating like crazy. I have picked up weight all of a sudden, and my stomach seems swollen. I' ve always had a flat stomach. I have a strange feeling of fullness in my stomach ( don' t know how to describe) The thing is...I am on Nordette for 5 years now. I have taken a home preg test (first time) and I think I messed it up. I waited half an hour before a very faint line appeared. It didn' t become darker. I really don' t think I' m pregnant, but can someone tell me if this might be an infection of some sort?

It does not sound like an infection, rather a hormonal issue. If you think that you did not do the pregnancy test correctly, then repeat it. If you have not missed a period, pregnancy would be unlikely though.