Question
Posted by: Mia | 2010/01/07

Breast reduction pills

My breasts are very large for my age(25),I recently read up on some herbal pills that you can take to help reduce them without undergoing surgery.Please advise as to how can I get this pills.

Hallo Mia
Breast tissue consists of glandular tissue and fatty tissue. No pills will make glandular tissue or fatty tissue "disappear" and I am highly sceptical that this will work. Losing weight if you are overweight will make a difference, but if you have large breasts due to glandular tissue a breast reduction operation is the best option in the long term.
dr Bets

3
Posted by: Mia | 2010/01/08

My bra size is E.I haven' t experienced backpain yet but Im afraid it might get to that.

Reply to Mia
Posted by: Mr G | 2010/01/08

Just a question, but how big is your breasts? What size bra do you wear? And do your breasts cause you backpain or are you just self concious about them?

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/07

Hallo Mia
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc