Question
Posted by: Betty | 2010/10/13

Breast Reduction/ Enlargment Pills

Hi Doc, thanks for your answer this week. I''ve decided to stick to Mercilon because it works for me and I didn''t like what I was reading regarding higher estrogen pills (higher cancer risk, possibly less effective, etc). I''m wondering if something like BioBust will help. Now I got the list of ingredients from their site and they are as follows: Arena Sativa Powder, Black Cohash Extract, Mexican Wild Yam, Dong Quai Blessed Thistle, Fennel Seed, Fenugreek Powder, Mothers Wort, Saw Palmetto, Norwegian Kelp, Humulus Lupulus and L- Tyrosine. Can you tell if any of there will mess with my pill? They mention that if you are on the injection or Merena it won''t. I did post this query to BioBust, along with this question: if it works, will the results be permanent or temporary if I continue with Mercilon?

Hallo Betty
The ingredients of Biobust are herbs that mimic esterogen and works on the gland tissue of the breast. It may cause interaction with your pill, causing break through bleeds or heavier mensturation but will not make it ineffective. I think any breast enlargement will only be while you are taking BioBust. As it also has an esterogen like effect on the breast, it may have the same effect as taking higher esterogen containing contraceptives.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/13

Hallo Betty