Posted by: annie | 2012-06-08

Breast Reduction

I am thinking about a breast reduction (have thought about it since I was 16 and now am 32)
I have slight scoliosis since I was 16 and also Scheurmanns disease. Have suffered in pain for many years.
I now have 2 children and think that the time is right.
I know medical aids don''t cover such things.
Please would you be so kind as to suggest a reasonable surgeon in the Durban area.

Unfortunately, I am situated in Cape Town and is not familiar with the surgeons in your area. I therefore, suggest that you contact your nearest private hospital for details of a plastic surgeon in your area. You can ask the surgeon for references.