Question
Posted by: ZANDILE | 2012-04-10

BREAST REDUCTION

I''M BREASTFEEDING AND THE END OF THE YEAR I''M PLANNING TO WEAN MY BABY OFF OF THE BREAST. HOW LONG AFTER THAT CAN I DO SURGERY FOR BREAST REDUCTION? AND WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR BREAST REDUCTION?

Dear Zandile
I am glad to hear that you are breastfeeding your baby as this is the single most important thing you can do for your child's future health. You will have to ask a plastic surgeon how long after weaning before he/she would do the breast reduction for you and also what criteria are used. Contact your nearest plastic surgeon and have a preliminary meeting with the dr to discuss all the various questions you may have.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2012-04-10

Dear Zandile