Question
Posted by: makipkip | 2010-03-25

Breast reduction

I have big breast and would like to reduce them,do you know of someone who can assit? This is not fashion but they are affecting my back and i dont feel like going out as i have people starring at me

Hallo Makipkip
If you have a medical aid, you need to ask your doctor to refer you first to an orthopedic surgeon - if he feels that the heavy breasts are a problem for your back, he may be able to write a motivation for your medical aid to allow a plastic surgeon to do a breast reduction. Otherwise plastic surgeons do this, but normally medical aids don't pay for it - get a few quotes from doctors before you decide which one to use. You can also see a doctor at an academic hospital and ask for referral to a plastic surgeon but I am not sure how many of these operations they do per year.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-03-25

Hallo Makipkip
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc