Question
Posted by: CG - VERY SAD | 2010-01-15

Breast Reduction

Dear Doc,

Im hiv+ recently changed my medication due to breast getting bigger am weighing 69kg at the moment bmy bra size is 38DD am very concerned coz ive started experiencing back pain...could you please let me know what is the price range of reducing breast they are really weighing me down and i' m really scrared i' m not afford the operation.

Kind Regards,

CG

It will be best to consult a couple of plastic surgeons to get an idea of the relative pricing structure. I know that cash patients do get a discount on the usual fee.

Good luck.