Posted by: MS | 2009-03-31

Breast reduction

I am getting married in 4 months, and my wedding dress is slightly too tight across my back, i can' t zip it up. would you suggest i go on diet to lose inches on my breasts and back, or should i be doing excersises to try and reduce the size of my chest? i am a size 34 and the dress is a size 34, but just a little to small around my back. Please advise.

Dear MS
It may be possible to reduce the width of your back by doing exercises if you have a little bit of fat in this area, but it is particularly difficult to reduce the size of the breasts with exercise alone. If you are already a size 34 you cannot really be overweight, but you can try to lose a bit by reducing your fat intake and doing cardio exercises like skipping or brisk walking. Be careful not to do exercises in a gym that will make you lose fat, but bulk up your muscles because this could also interfere with the fit of the dress.
Wishing you all the best for your wedding