Question
Posted by: MARLENE VAN WYK | 2008/10/29

breast problem who can help

A few years ago i have a knob in my right breast plus minus 5x5cm, it was remove, no cancer. My breast are full of uneven knobs and hobbles and they said it is fibro something.We are on the maxima standard plan and want to know of they can help me to even my breast so that my bra' s can fit well. Please help me

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Marlene, thank you for the question.

Your best option would be to consult a plastic surgeon who can examine the breast and advise you on the best treatment options. Furthermore, if the reason for surgery can be motivated as a medical condition (and not a cosmetic reason) you one may have the medical aid settling the account.