Question
Posted by: mary | 2009/10/19

breast pain cancer> ?

my right breast is giving me such pain, it started off with my gland swollen under mt arm shortly after that went the pain in my breast started, my nipple doesnt come out the colour is diff and flakey have a small lump and its only my right breast the pain shoots like i am being stabbed. my breast looks reddish like burst veins havent bumped it or hurt myself am scared it cancer? i am 28 diabetic and overweight dont know what to do,

You need to see a doctor to check what the problem is with the breast.

4

Posted by: mary | 2009/10/19

am scared as to what they tell me, but will definately go get it checked, thanx

Reply to mary

Dear Mary

1. I would take this very seriously. You need to consult your GP and advise him accordingly.
2. He will probably send you for a mammogramm where they will scan the breast and check for abnormalities.

You should definately check it out asap. Please do not wait too long.