Question
Posted by: mary jane | 2012/01/12

breast pain

hi there... i have a problem with my right breast,, the nipple is in doesnt come out if u no wat i mean then i get this red inflammed look my boob that is.. then i get these sharp burning pains that make me cringe it hurts so much.. a couple of days later there is a constant burn and a lump next to my nipple and off the nipple area red aand inflammed. this is a reaccuring thing..when i get it the pain is awful..wearing a bra is even too much. my nipple never comes out at all if it does its shrivled and doesnt come out all the way. i hope i have explained properly.

Gynaecologists do not handle breast problems. I would suggest that you see your GP.

1