Question
Posted by: Emy | 2009/09/03

Breast pain

I' ve been experiencing on the side of my right breast and sometimes moves to my back on the side still. The pain started as I was finishing my periods and it' s still continuing. The pain comes and goes and sometimes it feels like it is affecting other areas, my back in this case. Is this something I need to worry about?

Hi Emy
It could be muscle related as breast pain won't spread to the back. Try an anti-inflammatory like Mypaid if you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. Examine your breast for any nodules and if you see or feel anything abnormal in the breast, rather see your doctor.
See http://www.emedicinehealth.com/breast_self-exam/article_em.htm