Question
Posted by: Tip | 2008/10/13

Breast Pain

Hi my name is Tiffany today is my first day experiencing breast pain. I' ve truly never experienced this before and it hurts very bad, I dont know what to think of the pain. I' ve already had my cycle, so I know it' s not that. I dont know what to think. I always have cyst that come and go under my arms but I dont know if that could have been warning signs about anything serious. I also have this sensation on my nipples, kind of like im have leakage but I never see anything. I really just need to know im I over reacting?

Dear Tip
If it is not associated with your cycle it could be a sign of infection in the breast (mastitis) - rather let your doctor have a look.

1
Posted by: karen | 2009/05/14

on my right breast is there a red spot that burns alot can u plz tell what can it be.

Reply to karen