Question
Posted by: NG | 2008/09/18

Breast pain

Morning doc,

I am a bit worried now I' ve got this pain on my right breast I' m not sure how to describe it sometimes it' s like a sharp pain going towards my underarm. It' s been coming and going but this past few days I' ve been feeling it like everyday. Please tell me if I should be worried. Few months back I posted about the pain in the middle of my chest, I went for Xray they said they suspecting early bronchitic(sp) infection and they gave me antibiotics etc. Now I' m worried if this is breast cancer or something.
Thanks in advance.

Dear NG
A sharp pain in the chest is usually due to inflammation or infection (lungs, chestwall or lungs) - best to let your doctor have a look. Treament will depend on the cause.

1
Posted by: joy | 2008/09/23

I feel pain whenever I touch my breast hard. Would that be a sign of cancer.

Reply to joy