Question
Posted by: Tash | 2008/10/17

breast not same size

Hi, my left breast developed bigger than the right one. is this normal? i went for my ultra sound sound last year april everything was negetive.

(Tash - the forum was only open for Thursday so we have put your question on CyberDoc - please check for the reply)

Expert ImageBreast health expert

Hi Tash,

According to a recent survey by plastic surgeons, 95% of all women have assymmetric breasts and - as a bonus - again more than 85% of people find assymetric breasts more attractive than perfectly symmetric ones. How's that? Only very severe assymmetry should be considered for plastic surgical adjustment. So...cheer up, you are most likely very normal!

Prof. J. Apffelstaedt