Question
Posted by: sisssy | 2009-01-15

breast milk - does your man drink

my hubby is into breast milk , he makes me squeez it and drink milk. does your do this and is this safe.

It's fine to offer him a taste. If he wants to
suckle, though, make sure that you, he, and/or the baby don't have a communicable virus or infection such as thrush or herpes that can pass easily among the three of you.

Remarkably, the immunological properties of breast milk benefit humans at any age. Human milk has even been used in some cases to treat various illnesses in adults. Many breastfeeding mothers tell me that their husbands and older siblings want to try Mom's milk. If you're comfortable with this request, what you do in the privacy of your home is up to you.

6
Posted by: Mr G | 2009-01-16

I can' t wait for the wife to be pregant with our first child since I would also like to experience it. And some women enjoy it very much. But again: Different strokes for different folks. If it' s not your thing then fine, and if it is then it' s fine to. Just as long as both parties are happy and comfortable with what they are doing.

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: Albert | 2009-01-15

Hi irritable, If I told u what all wife + I get up to u would probably also be disgusted, but it' s only the 2 of us + we' re comfortable with everything. We have no inhibitions whatsoever cause for us it' s ok.

Reply to Albert
Posted by: Pam | 2009-01-15

Hey irritable, what' s so disgusting about that. When a couple have sex while the wife is still breastfeeding must the man then keep away from her boobs? What about women who give their men bj' s + swallow the semen? Does that also disgust you? Remember nothing that a couple do in lovemaking behind the closed door is wrong. If it' s acceptable + comfortable to them them it' s ok.

Reply to Pam
Posted by: irritable | 2009-01-15

i can' t believe that we are having this disgusting discussion again!!!! you people are sick and crazy - you should be shot, with a capital S!!!!

Reply to irritable
Posted by: Cindy | 2009-01-15

Yes mine certainly used to. My normal size was 36b but when I used to breastfeed I was close to 36d. He loved the size of me then + couldn' t keep his hands, eyes + face off my bare breasts. Invairably he would suck my nipples which were also almost double their normal size + he used to love to drink my milk. Yea, nothing strange about that - a man is a man you know + sometimes a man' s not much more than a big little boy. Wouldn' t swop mine for anything though.

Reply to Cindy
Posted by: J | 2009-01-15

JUST REMEMBER TO HELP HIM TO BRAKE HIS WINDS ALSO LOL

Reply to J