Posted by: Concerned boyfriend | 2010-01-22

breast knobs

I dont know if this is the right place to ask this type of question. My girlfriend is turning 22. I' m concerned around her breasts, she get knobs inside her breast thats very sour if pressed on. I took her to a Homopath and doctor. Both said she is fine and safe from breast cancer. The homopath mentioned the knobs is not " kwaad ardig"  (afrikaans). The problem is she doesn' t want then to touch her breast to feel the knobs, please help me to try and diagnose what the problem can be. Also her breast has grown from a C to a DD (on her way to a E) in the the 2 years and 8 months we have been together. As I understood from experts is that woman dont get bigger after 20, is this true?? if so is it my fault is it something I do?

I' m really concerned about the knobs and why is she growing in size??

The best solution will be to ask your girlfriend to have an ultrasound and mammogram of her breasts done and a possible fine needle aspiration of the knobs. This will clearly exclude breast cancer. The increase of breast size is usually associated with pregnancy, hormonal changes and weight gain etc. In short, convince her to consult a gynaecologist for an examination.

Posted by: tietie | 2010-01-22

Maybe she is pregnant? Or it could be fibroises, which is not " kwaadaardig" . Did she went for a mamogram?

Reply to tietie