Question
Posted by: Stacy | 2010/03/03

Breast implants - where can i get this ?

I''m a 27year old female. Where can I get breast implants done in the Durban area ?

What is the approximate price for silicone breast enlargements.
I have done some reading on this- but only found American websites. How good are the surgeons in South Africa ? I m not looking for a cheap way - but prefer paying the price with good results.

Could I please have contact numbers for specialists in Durban ?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Stacy, thank you for the question.

Your best option is to get a direct word of mouth referral or alternatively to log onto the SA Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons:
http://www.plasticsurgeons.co.za/

Under the Patient’s Corner tab one can search for registered surgeons in your area and my advice would be to make 2 to 3 consultations and go with the surgeon that you prefer.

Furthermore ask for before & after photographs of breast augmentation that each of these surgeons have performed and if possible ask to speak to some of the patients that the surgeon has treated. I would also ask which silicone implant they use as Allergan’s brand has shown to have a safer side effect profile.

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/14

Good morning. I would like to find out more about how does Breast surgery work and how long does it take to heal.Also i would like to find out how much it will cost.Also i would like to find out about the liposuction.Can u please contact me as i would like more info. Thanks Regard Hannes Calitz

Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/03/08

Hi Stacy, thank you for the question.

http://www.plasticsurgeons.co.za/

Reply to anti-ageing expert
Posted by: tina | 2010/03/06

YOu def need to go and see a cosmetic surgeon, look under comsectic surgeons in the durban area and it should give you alist, alternatively you could phone the hospitals as most of these doctors operate from hospitals,and the receptionist can give you a list. Secondly they are not cheap and depending on what is used it can range from R20000 - R30000.00

Reply to tina