Question
Posted by: 2LEE | 2011-05-31

breast have milk, not pregnant

Hi, i am 26yrs and been trying to conceive since 2009, i''ve been to a Gynae who advised and guided me thru all this, in April 2011 i was late, went for blood test, Gynae felt my breasts and squeezed them, milk came out (milk has been comin out from 2003 already).Gynae took blood tests and the results were my prolaction was high, gave a presciption (4 pills, 1 each week) i still have milk coming out and this leads to infertility . i think Gynae wants me to come every month to take my money, i don''t know what to do anymore because i have been to this Gynae umpteen times and nothing''s happening.

The prolactin levels will take some time to come down. It has only been 2 months. You should have results of your blood test so you can see whether there is an improvement or not.

2
Posted by: Ponga | 2011-06-01

He probably want''s to see you each time to squeeze your breasts instead of assisiting you

Reply to Ponga
Posted by: Nt | 2011-05-31

I would suggest an alternative, find another one and see wht they have to say.

Reply to Nt