Posted by: boyboyboy | 2009-03-12

Breast firmer/milk drying medication

I have an 18 months baby and he' s stopped breastfeeding when he was 10 months. The problem is my breasts seem to be growing everyday and there' s still some milk coming out. I would like to find out if it' s possible to dry out the milk glands and have my breasts firm again? I have a problem with my back due to my heavy breasts and i also have a problem with bra sizes and types of bras because the bigger ones are not padded and my tits stick out. please assist with contact persons regarding this issues,i feel very uncomfortable with woobly breasts.

You can use Parlodel to dry up the milk. If your breasts are still too big , you could consider breast reduction. This is done by Plastic surgeons.

Posted by: boyboyboy | 2009-03-17

Do i get the medication/treatment on prescription or can i get it over the counter

Reply to boyboyboy
Posted by: old mama | 2009-03-16

instead of taking medication please try am old grandma' s method to dry breast milk.
use fresh cabbage leaves
1)place them on yoiur nipple area with a towel wrapped around your waist the milk starts to automatically flow
2) replace the wet leaves with new ones
3) repeat this process as many times as per convenience
works well and eventually the milk dries up completely its an amazing method do give it a try

Reply to old mama