Question
Posted by: aneesa | 2009-03-18

Breast exercise

I believe there are breast exercises that help with the breast muscle, What are some that will help to firm and increase the bust size

HI Aneesa

Not to increase the breast size, I'm afraid. The breasts are predominantly fat tissue, not muscle, so there are no exercises. You can work out the muscles underneath, the pectorals, for some effect, but it's pretty minimal. So I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's more a question of losing fat mass to firm up and increasing bust size is not done by exercise.