Posted by: Lhoza | 2010-09-13

breast enlargemnet

I would like to find out about hormone replacement that would help naturally increase my breast size and possibly firm them, be it a certain pill, vitamins, source of foods etc.

Expert ImageNatural health

i suggest you contact the manufacturers who makes the remedies for breast enlargements like Biobust. They would give you more info. Ideally you do not want to take hormones as this would affect you possibly in the long run. Most of the ingredients in the products are herbals and not strictly hormone replacement.

Dr Debbie

Posted by: Bianca | 2010-09-20

Haha as i post my question your questions up aswell! Im also looking to find out! Good Luck!:)

Reply to Bianca