Question
Posted by: Alicia | 2010/11/07

Breast enlargement Pills, is it bad for you?

I use to have b-cup breast, but was hospitalised with pneumonia about a year ago. I lost about 5kg within two weeks and with it my breasts.. My breasts are now 32AA, and never came back even after I gained the weight back again.

I am considering the Biobust pills.
I want to know if it is bad for you, and if I can take it even though I am on the pill.
Can it have an effect on the pill?

I don't think that these pills really work though it probably will not cause harm.

2
Posted by: Purple | 2010/11/08

No pill is going to increase the size of your breasts. Rather spend the money on push up bras and save for a breast augmentation operation.

Reply to Purple