Question
Posted by: Dee | 2010-12-01

breast enlargement naturally

I am aged 43 and wear a size 34A bra, and finding that my breasts have sagged and lost firmness after 2 kids. I have read that the herbs fenugreek, fennel and saw palmetto could aid in breast enlargement. These herbs appaprently work on increasing the production of oestrogen. However I have a mirena inserted, which works on decreasing the oestrogen levels. Will I be wasting my time taking the herbs? Any other suggestions for increasing breast size &  firmness at this age, other than surgery?
Thank you.

Hallo Dee
These breast enhancers work by mimicing esterogen and will only help while you are taking it - if at all. You can try it, it won't affect your Mirena, but no clinical trials have been done to proof efficacy, ensure safety or monitor long term effects.
My honest opinion? - a breast implant by a reputable plastic surgeon would probably be safer and more effective in the long term.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-12-01

Hallo Dee