Question
Posted by: Flatty | 2009/07/20

Breast enlargement

Hi Doc. I am 35 and used to almost size 34AA. Now my breast are completely gone, I am serious, even the nipples are little empty sacks. I am exactly the size of a mastectomy patient. I want to get implants as clothes does not fit me and there is no bra small enough for me. I dont want to wear external prosthesis like I had a disease when I still feel young and sexy. My husband does not want to go into debt for the op, as he says it does not bother him. What am I to do? How would he feel without a penis?

Flatty 2009/07/20
Subject: RE: Breast enlargement
Message: Please ignore the duplicate entry. I must have entered twice.

As the Bishop said to the actress. ...

Never mind --- I hope the responses are useful for you

1
Posted by: Flatty | 2009/07/20

Please ignore the duplicate entry. I must have entered twice.

Reply to Flatty