Question
Posted by: Mel | 2009/04/08

Breast enhancing pills

hi, i want to start using those breast enhancing pills, but i am scared that i might do something to my hormones that' s bad for me...maybe later when i want to have kids or damage whatever hormones are needed for. P.s they also say that it helps with your libido because i think i stood at the back of the line when libidos got handed out. :). Please help. Thank you

I don't know which pills you are planning to use.

1
Posted by: p | 2009/04/16

A friend of mine used them. Her boobs grew, but so did the rest of her if you know what I mean (breast size increases with weight gain).

Reply to p