Question
Posted by: Wilma | 2010-08-11

breast enhancement

I would like to enquire on the credibiity of IPL Laser Breast Enhancement Treatments. I''ve only seen 3 sites that actually show treatments in this, including their success rates. I''m cautious on why this treatment doesn''t seem more common as it''s describe as quite a simple process, like laser treating spider veins, etc. Also why the more credible clinics don''t offer this treatment whatsoever.
Many thanks.

Hallo Wilma
I must admit that I am sceptical that it will make a big difference - it is supposed to increase esterogen in the breast, but breast tissue produces minimal esterogen. I don't think there are clinical trial results that confirm any significant results. It may tighten collagen or improve bloodflow through the breasts so may have a slight lifting effect.
See also http://www.realself.com/question/surgical-breast-enlargement-ipl

2
Posted by: Wilma | 2010-08-12

Thanks for the feedback. Seems like my suspicions have been confirmed. If things seem to good to be true, they most likely are. Always good to have the final say from an expert though!

Reply to Wilma
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-08-11

Hallo Wilma