Question
Posted by: JRT | 2011/02/23

Breast Discomfort

I have had discomfort in my left breast for a few months now. It is not painful so much as feeling like it is bruised (that type of pain) Not severe, but constantly there and I can feel it if I lie on my breast, otherwise I don''t feel it. No lumps that I can feel and right breast is fine. Could it be stress / hormone related? I am 35 and have gone through a very painful divorce which has left me emotionally ruined.

Constant pain is unlikely to be hormonal. You should see your doctor.

2

Posted by: bella | 2011/02/23

i know how u feel, i am 33 years old i have had the same pain for more than a few months, yes it feels bruised and i also dont have any lumps but i get milk coming out of my nipples.
i cant even touch my left breast it is so sensitive, i cant sleep on my left side. it gets worse when i am near my periods.
i also just went through a divorce but have had these pains long before then.
i think it is stress related, but i could be wrong, i just never bothered to check.

Reply to bella